Why do I online shop when I have no money? damn it
At night I’m just like
3. What I want to be when I’m older?
I’m not quite sure yet. I would love a career in fashion, I know that. Not a designer, maybe stylist or something along those lines, but no idea other than thaat
14. Any weird/hidden talents?
I can pick up things with my toes? I wish I had a cool hidden talent but the toe thing is all I got
16. Ten Random facts about me
- I’m 5’2
- I have three ear piercings on each ear
- I’m currently freaking out because Beirut is coming to Los Angeles in October and when the tickets go on sale I’ll have money to buy them :DDDDD
- I work at H&M
- I curse like a sailor
- I need to finish American Psycho, I read half of it but I had to stop due to finals
- I’ve read all of Bret Easton Ellis’ novels (not American Psycho though dammit -_-)
- I’m going to Coachella next year and FYFFest this year and I’m too stoked :D
- Despite my Ipod being full, I’m downloading more music now?
- I shop too much?
The 10 facts about me had me really baffled haha. :)
I’m pretty sure we said that on Saturday.
FUCK MY IPOD IS FULL
KFC workers know I’m high. Jesus
Guys need to start understanding that dressing nicely is what’s attractive.
Message me a letter and I’ll tell you my favorite thing that starts with that letter.
I used to be super anal about my Itunes, like every song their album artwork and everything and I used to HATE it when they didn’t, but after I got a new computer I kinda forgot. But now I’m currently trying to fix at least half of the 400+ songs that don’t have artwork on them. Ok, back to my ocd
The last two days have been very splendid. I saw Daniel Tosh, Jeffery Ross, Adam Devine, Craig Robinson, and Chris D’elia at perform at Hollywood Improv last night. Actually met Adam and Daniel Tosh made intense eye contact with me. So my life is complete now. Tonight I went to an art show which was way too hipster for me but I didn’t get carded so it was pretty sweet. Summer is turning out nicely.